We visited Lindian Village in early May of this year. At that time of year it was still very quite in the resort. We stayed in a standard 'mediterranean room', which was fine for us (nice bed, little balcony, very spacious bathroom). At arrival we got the chance to upgrade to one of the 'river suites' at a good deal, but since we usually don't spend a lot of time in the room we decided not to go for this.
We had complimentary half board and did eat a couple of times in the buffet restaurant. Food was fine, nothing spectacular, but above 'all inclusive standard'. Staff did their very best and they were very friendly (although not always very efficient).
Breakfast was very nice, good choice of food and live cooking of eggs/waffles/pancakes.
Resort itself looked pretty, very calm, very well maintained with lush gardens. There are a lot of beds at the swimming pool and at the beach, so no problems with 'reserved' beds. Sea is beautiful, very clear water, nice to swim in, but bring (or buy) water shoes to walk over the pebbles.
Worth mentioning: the excellent housekeeping!! The room was cleaned thoroughly (!!) twice a day (including towel changes). Very nice.
Location: as mentioned: away from it all. You need a car if you want to explore the island from here. If you have a car, location is perfect: close to Kiotari (big supermarket and very nice restaurant: Mourella), Lindos, Stegna (another very nice restaurant: Kozas) and the island is small enough to explore the rest of it as well.
What more to add? Prices for food and drinks are quit steep at the resort. So if you plan to spend your days here, go for the Pear-club (the 'all-inclusive' formula). If you like to go away during the day, it might be not worth the extra money.
Conclusion: I would go back here, especially in the spring or fall, when it is still nice and quite at Rhodos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix. Stone paths are guiding to the “RIVER PASSAGE”, an all suite collection, which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style.A fragrant explosion of roses, jasmines and bougainvilleas surround the “OTTOMAN GARDENS”, interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms with strong oriental touches.While the refreshing sea breeze genteelly strikes the “MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIC”, double rooms arranged to resemble a traditional Greek village.With five different restaurants Lindian Village is a sophisticated dining destination serving the finest tastes from local organic delicacies to the latest fusion cuisine.In between such gastronomic pleasure, the Lindian Village Spa, idyllically situated overlooking the Aegean Sea, awaits with an endless list of services tailor-made to meet the desires of its refined clientele. For pleasurable business the “TH HALL” is designed for housing the coolest events. Ideal for happenings, meetings and conferences it is centered on privacy and high-level facilities. With impeccable personalized service, unspoiled elegance, minimal chic details, hip atmosphere and endless blue vistas, Lindian Village is the place for stylish escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lindian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Village Lardos
- Lindian Village Hotel Lardos
- Lindian Village Rhodes/Lardos