“Amazing week”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Edward H
“Amazing week”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Last minute idea to go on holiday, as soon as I found this place I booked immediately. And I'm glad I did!
Beautiful villa with a view to die for, clean and tidy with everything you need. Andrew is very helpful with anything you want to know or do on The island. The bbq could be bigger but apart from that, great place to stay. I'll be back for sure!

Management Response
1 May 2017
Thank you Edward. We are really pleased it all worked out so well for you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing