Our second trip to the Theodora Studios. Such a relaxing two weeks. After a bit of cloud in the first two days it then became very hot for the rest of the two weeks. We normally like to walk during holidays but we were just content to laze around the pool for most of the time. Maggie was a brilliant host - would chat quite happily to you but never imposed.
I can't recommend these studios highly enough - my favourite spot was the "Shirley Valentine" table - set slightly apart from everything else but with a fantastic view. Usually found our way there at 4 30 pm (Mythos o'clock)
The rooms are basic but kept clean, great view from the balcony. There are plenty of taverna's within a short walk. the bus stop is at the bottom of the lane for trips to Skiathos town.
A really special place to stay and we will surely return some time in the future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Theodora Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Theodora Studios Hotel Kolios
- Theodora Apartments Skiathos
- Theodora Apartments Hotel Skiathos
- Theodora Studios Skiathos/Kolios