Apartments were adequate. However if you are middle aged, old, have walking difficulties or just don't like mountaineering these are definitely not for you. They are on the side of a steep mountain miles from a beach with no pool. There is a pool over the mountain road down the mountain. There are 2 small shops a couple of restaurants and very little else. It's a bus ride to Corfu town and also to Paleokastritsa beach. Very pretty area clean apartments but that's it. Don't bother hiring a car no where to park and you can't get it up the steep hill......it takes the bumper off!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an elevated position, the Noufaro Apartments are located just off the main road in Paleokastritsa - a resort that is ideal for families and couples. It's only a five minute walk to the nearest shingle beach and there are plenty of bars, restaurants, tavernas in the vicinity of the apartments. In an ideal location to discover beautiful Paleokastritsa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Noufaro Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noufaro Apartments s Hotel Corfu
- Noufaro Apartments Paleokastritsa, Corfu