“Quick Service.”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Quick Service.”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I went here, because I had a discount from my coach company I was very impressed with the quick service, probably the fastest restaurant I went to in my whole two weeks stay. I had fish and chips. The fish was thin, but there was plenty of it and I was satisfied with the price in relation to the quality of the food. I'd definitely go again.

Visited July 2014

• Slovak first
Birmingham, Alabama
“Tasty Greek Dishes”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We really enjoyed our meal at Limani as it was fresh. We had the grilled fish that was cooked to perfection. The menu covers the Greek basics but they do it well . The owner was so kind , he gave our daughter 3 bracelets that she loves. Overall a really nice authentic meal.

• Visited June 2014
Loughborough
“Very good, 4/5.”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Nice service and good quality, but basic Greek cuisine. A 1980's feel in need of redecorating, but a welcoming and friendly restaurant. Not a match for Alipa or Nereids but recommended and good value.

“Enjoyable evening”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal at the Limani, my wife and future daughter in law had the fish menu for two with a great selection of starters and sweets with Sea Bream as the fish of choice, they really enjoyed the meal.
My son and myself had starters, which were excellent then he had steak and I had Chicken, both meals were excellent.
The whole experience was very good with good service, well cooked and well presented food. I also recommend trying the Royal Iaonion Pilsner, really good beer

Visited July 2014
Guisborough, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The food and service at Limani was excellent. We were even given a lift back to our apartment after our meal.

Visited June 2014