“Best Restaurant on the island”
Review of Nikos Restaurant

Nikos Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Best food we had all week with amazing views of the sea and the best service we have ever received. Both managers of the restaurant made extra effort to interact with us.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Nikos is the central one of 3 on the beach. I chose it because of the good reviews and it did not let me down. Really friendly welcome and very good traditional Greek food that has something for everyone. I had the grilled calamari which was excellent, a family of Vegans sat next to me and were also very happy with their meal. Would definitely go here again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Eating in the front of the sea with the breeze in your hair is already amazing.
But I think I would've felt bliss even eating this food into a garage :D

I've had fried Kalamaris (simply perfect, a classic masterpiece) and Prawns saganaki (very original taste with feta cheese).

Top this with amazing and veery welcoming service and you have the complete picture.

We had a small baby with a stroller and they took care of everything and provided us a lovely high chair.

Best meal so far, period.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

A rare failure for TA very poor gyros meat tasted more like liver, 5 of the 6 attendees had gyros no one had a good word to say however the 6th person said her chicken kebab was ok.

Overall not a recommendation from us.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very friendly staff. Good value meals. Enjoyable view over the main beach. Typical greek surroundings.