All reviews organised car hire stay nights personal tour stay somewhere else easy drive intimate atmosphere the owner setting sun lovely hotel recommend this hotel minute drive rooms are large his customers views are stunning each guest a wonderful stay local village
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We booked only for one night in the beginning of June.
We didn't know what to expect except the great view from the balcony which made me book in the first place.
Now we only wish we could have stayed a bit longer to enjoy not only the island but also the room, the location, and the good service in this hotel.
Fair price for what you get and a great place to relax on your holidays.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Great service from everyone at the hotel , very friendly staff. Location is perfect for exploring the area and it is worth hiring a car . We ate out most nights and returned in the evenings to enjoy the well stocked bar. Cocktails not a problem.Nice big pool with room for everyone.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I recently stayed here whilst visiting Fiscardo for a friends wedding. The staff here were really helpful, even offered to iron my partners shirt for the wedding.
The views from the hotel are breathtaking and the stay was relaxing and peaceful, it felt like a private villa at points of the trip. That is not a bad thing though, if you’re looking for a chilled out place to stay then this is it.
There’s a little shop a short stroll down the hill for the essentials and the port and beaches are only 10 minutes away by car. The hotel even organised car hire for us at a really good rate.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachael A
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited this hotel and we had a great experience. The hotel’s manager and the staff were very friendly, polite and helpful. It was a pleasure to talk to them every day and they would always go an extra mile to make sure our stay was what we expected. We obtained lots of good ideas about places to visit and things to do in the island. Excellent hospitality!

The hotel is situated in a quiet area and the sunset views are stunning from there. There are a couple of restaurants not too far away from this hotel and Fiskardo is only 10 minutes away by car. The rooms are spacious and very clean; ours had a very nice terrace that we unfortunately didn’t use much. The hotel is not very big but that creates a homely, traditional and intimate atmosphere that makes this place unique. The food in the restaurant was very nice (I had an excellent fish fillet) and the best of the breakfast were the small Greek pastries and the coffee. The bar and tv room are very cosy, and we even watched the football there one of the nights.

We cannot wait to return to Kefalonia and we would definitely go back to this hotel. I cannot recommend enough!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week with my girlfriend. Hosts were really friendly and welcoming, always eager to help you out with any questions about the island or your stay. They will give you free food and drinks unexpectedly if you order from the bar or dine with them (and the food is really good). Breakfast was good, however don’t expect anything too spectacular (the coffee was possibly the nicest part of breakfast).

The rooms were fine, nothing too fancy however the ventilation is a bit lacking and it can get a bit stuffy. The bathrooms can get really wet from shower leaks so watch out for slip hazards.

Overall had a fantastic stay and would definitely come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple