Bella Vista Hotel & Studios
Book now, pay at stay
US$102
US$53
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Le Mirage Hotel(Benitses)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewscorfu townstar hotelside streetgreek breakfastfriendliest hoteljust round the cornerbig biteshared poolthe busacross the roadkept spotlessly cleanfresh fruithome made cakestea and coffeelittle gemrooms were cleaned every daymain building
Reviewed 18 June 2014

It was a very good experience. I enjoyed my holiday. All the staff is very friendly. We had a room not with a sea view but with the mountain and it was very beautiful. 5 meter next to the hotel we can join the sea. Benitses is a good location and the hotel Bella Vista help us to find everything.
I recommend for the young couple to go there.
The breakfast was very good. Every day something different. My boyfriend and me are a wake up a little be late but the staff purpose to us to eat. If you need a doggy bag one day they can do it. I really appreciate that.

I thank them for the all.....

go there !!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tatiana M
Anthea-Corfu, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Vista Hotel & Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Tatiana,
thanks you for your lovely review :) We are happy that you and your boyfriend left our hotel with good memories, enjoyed your stay and found also the location good. Our multinational staff is always trying to do their best to help the guests, they were very happy to hear that you were pleased!! :)

At the breakfast, we want to encourage our guests to try out the local Greek food and offer something new every morning. We are glad to hear that the food was tasty! And of course we don't want you to feel hungry during your day trip but enjoy the day instead, so that's why we have doggy bags :)

Lots of kisses from Benitses and we hope to see you again! :)

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Upon arriving at the hotel I received a warm welcome. I dropped by bags in the room, changed into my swimming wear and took a dive in the sea. Lovely beach, with beds and umbrella's, just across from the hotel.

Tasty breakfast. I really enjoyed the greek yogurt with freshly cut fruit. And the staff would make sure I was never short on coffee or tea :)

I especially enjoyed the hikes that you can do from the hotel. The way up was pretty tough, but the view which I had on top of the hill was definitely worth it.

The staff of Bella Vista hotel definitely contributed to the great stay I had. They gave me good tips of where to go for day trips (e.g. Achilleion palace), were always friendly and they were always up for a laugh :) Thank you!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Droooom
Anthea-Corfu, Public Relations Manager at Bella Vista Hotel & Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear friend!
Many many thanks for your nice review, we are happy to read all these nice things :) However, what really makes us happy is that you enjoyed your holiday here in Corfu and we were able to help you as much as we could. Benitses is full of beautiful places and like you said, the hiking paths are located near the hotel and the view on top of the mountain.. simply amazing, definitely worth all the walking :) We try to serve something new at the breakfast every morning so it wouldn’t get boring!

We wish you luck and hope to see you again soon!! :)

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have a huge experience of hotel-living worldwide. Hotel is really awesome! So clean, so client-oriented. Nice food and very friendly stuff! Just book it right now and you'll have your holidays to be great!

• Stayed: June 2014

Hello friend! Your kind words made us smile :) Our multinational staff works hard to ensure that our lovely guests enjoy their stay here in Bella Vista and get the best out of their holiday. We are also glad to hear you found the Greek breakfast tasty! :)

We look forward to seeing you again when you come to Corfu! Hopefully soon :)

Hugs from Benitses xx,

Reviewed 4 May 2014

The Bella Vista Hotel was the best choice in Corfu I could possibly have made, because not only did it offer me great value for a small price, but I also got to know such kind people, who treated every guest like a friend. My boyfriend and I were picked up from the airport and got our first little tour with Christina, the lovely niece of the owner. She gave us useful tips and told us about sights we should visit and the Corfiot history.

Later, when we arrived at the hotel, we were warmly greeted by Anthea and her team. I have never met such a caring and charming host before! Although it was just a two-star hotel, we were treated like in a luxury hotel. The reception team organises everything for you, ranging from car/bike rentals to ferry tickets.

We stayed in a beautifully decorated double-bed apartment with a little kitchen at the Bella Vista Studios opposite of the Bella Vista Hotel. I really loved the design of the room, because there was an intricated painting of a peacock and the whole room had a colour theme. In addition, everything was very clean and basic utilities such as blankets, towels, cooking utensils, tea and coffee were provided. There was also an air-conditioner with a heating option, so cooler nights were no problem.

Every morning a breakfast buffet was arranged for the guests with homemade Greek specialities like Greek yogurt and different pies. The food tasted great and was always fresh. For lunch and dinner we either cooked ourselves with the groceries we bought at the nearby supermarkets or went to one of the plenty great seafood restaurants in Benitses.

Personally, I think that the hotel had a great location, because it was just next to the beach and everything you needed was in walking distance. You can go hiking in the nearby mountains or rent a bike to take a tour around the island. Also, Benitses is only a bus ride away from the capital of Corfu, so you can still enjoy the hustle and bustle of a city, if you like.

What I absolutely loved about the Bella Vista Hotel was their artistic design and the great hospitality of everyone. In other words, spending my Easter holidays in Benitses, Corfu was just wonderful. I cannot wait to come back soon!

Room Tip: I'd definitely recommend a room in the Bella Vista Studios, as they have a small kitchenette and a fridge. Also try to get a room on a higher floor with a sea view. It may cost more, but it is definitely worth the price, also you will have a bigger balcony to relax. Normally the hotel team will show you the room they assigned for you and then you can choose whether or not you want a different one.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Hanna O

Dear Hanna!
Thank you so much for taking time to write such a nice and long review. We are happy that you and your boyfriend chose to spent your Easter holiday in Bella Vista :) Anthea and Christina say hello to you!!

We are pleased that you also appreciated the colorful rooms and personal designs we have here. Even though this is a two-star hotel, we do our best to offer our guests as much services as we can to guarantee them an enjoyable holiday here in Corfu! We are very proud of the Greek breakfast our cook prepares every morning, good to hear you enjoyed the local specialities. We love them too!

Our hotel is located so that our guests can spend the day relaxing on the beach or easily catch the bus and go to discover other parts of the island :)

We would love to have you as our guest again. Maybe next Easter? :)

Lots of hugs and kisses from Benitses!!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Stayed here a couple of years ago (June 2009) and we absolutely loved the experience. The owners and staff were very warm and welcoming and would provide us with recommendations for anything that we wanted.

If I go back to Corfu, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Prezman
Anthea-Corfu, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Bella Vista Hotel & Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Hello! :)
We are very happy to read your review and to see that you really enjoyed your stay with us.
We think that everyone should enjoy his holiday's experience and you did it great!
We hope you will come back sooner or later, to see all the improvements we have make since than,
Hugs!