“We have been to Paradise”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This is the Villa for your Happy Holidays *_^
Veranda corner
Bright Dining-room
Bright Dining-room overlooking the garden and the swimming-pool
Equipped kitchen with breakfast side
Large, comfortable stairs leading to the the first floor and to the terrace with view !
First Bedroom - Ensuite  Window and Veranda with view / Air conditioned
Ensuite with shower, washbasin, wc and bidet
Second Bedroom - Large wardrobe / Balcony with view / Air conditioned
Third Bedroom - Window and Balcony with view / Air conditioned
Room for kids and adults ! Balcony with view / Air conditioned
Bathroom with shower
Spacious verands with view in both the floors !
One of the verands !
Veranda attached to the swimming-pool solarium
Balconies and verandas all around the villa !
Entrance !
Great Garden !
Car park in the shade of a green roof of the garden !
Day Oasis corner !
Night Oasis corner !
Terrace view
One more terrace view !
Fontane Bianche Beach Crystal-clear waters and white sandy beaches !!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Lise A
Cassibile, Italy
“We have been to Paradise”
Reviewed 24 June 2016 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

For 10 fantastic months of our lives, Villa Happy Holiday in charming Fontane Biance, has been our home.
It has been the greatest!

My husbond worked online from the house -towards Norway (our home country), our son went to the local school in Cassibile and I have been a "scilian house wife". We had high expectations when we left Norway to live here, but still this has all been so much better than we dared to hope for.

During this period we have lived and loved the spacy, practical, well-equipped house, the wonderfull pool, the beautiful, exiting garden, this interesing area, the whole island that we have travelled - and most of all, the wonderforull warm-hearted people of Siciliy. In particular, the family who owns Villa Happy Holiday - the Nativo familiy. They have helped us on absolutely everything we needed assistance with, always with a smile and hugs. Thè fact that Marcellos English is brilliant, is a rare gift here, and at great help for the time we still did not understand too much Italian.

In this almost one year-long-wonder-experience we have had visits from lots of friends and family, collegues and the press. Articles were written in several Norwegian magazines. Everyone who came to see us were so impressed and happy to stay in our villa.
No wonder.

Of course, a vacation in this lovely house, is a gift to everyone.
With everything that Siracusa, Noto, Taormina, Cavagrande, Avola, Etna, Enna and Agrigente have to offer of beauty, nature, culture, great food and history, Sicily is an exellent choice for almost everyone.
And did I mention the fantastic weather? As a pale Norwegian, I have for the first time been naturally tanned all year round!
Villa Happy holiday off course, is at the strongest recommended to everyone who dreams of a life-time-experience, wheteher it is for a week-end, a week, a month or for a year.
Thank you ever so much, dear Nativos!
We will be back pretty soon

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
12 Jul 2016
Wow ... I am so happy !!!! Thank you so much for your amazing review. I knew from the very beginning that I was going to rent my Villa to a fantastic family. 10 great months indeed which unluckily passed too quickly. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa "Happy Holiday"; I am so glad that you think Sicily is an excellent choice for everyone and that Sicilians are warm-hearted people; I am so glad that you enjoyed our history, culture, art, food and, of course, the wonderful weather typical of our island !! I am so glad that you are planning to come back in December; I am so glad we became such good friends and everything was just Perfect !!! I look forward to your future visit ;-)
Wymondham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool, air-con and Marcello as a host.
Liked least: Having to reverse in to the drive
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
18 Aug 2015
... and a big "GRAZIE" from me for your lovely review, Chris.

It has been one more successful season and I'll do my best in order to keep receiving some more positive reviews from my next guests.

Thanks for choosing us. I hope you will visit us again !
EamonnHWB...
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Excellent Villa, Helpful and Friendly Owner - Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 8 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Had a wonderful 10 days with wife and two teenage children at this Villa. We were greeted with a charming and friendly owner to show us around the house and who also provided some provisions to assist us such as milk, fruit etc. The pool and outdoor space was great for relaxing and was cleaned during our stay. The Villa is well located and well furnished. Plenty of space for everyone. The wifi is also great.

The Villa is a short 5 minute drive to Cassible and about 15 minutes to Siracusa and Ortigia. We also visited Etna and an aquapark at Etnaland - about just over an hour away. Locally we went to Fontane Bianche and La Pineta beaches and preferred the latter - less commercial. We also visited Siracusa / Ortigia often where we also able to swim off the rocks and take a boat trip.

London Gatwick lost our luggage bags which did not get our holiday off to a good start! The owner Marcello was very helpful and kept in touch with us to offer his help in contacting Catania airport for us. When the luggage bags were located (damaged) 3 days after our arrival, Marcello drove us to the Airport and dealt with the airport staff for us handling our claim - this was a great help and he clearly went far beyond the call of duty for us. We have stayed at many other holiday homes and never met such a friendly and helpful owner as Marcello. So much so that we would view him as a friend rather than someone we just rented a house from.

Marcello will send you some helpful pages of places to visit and restaurants etc. One he does not mention is Zuma in Ortigia at Via Francesco Crispi. Serving a good mix of local food for those who want this and plenty of choices for teenagers who do not. The staff are helpful and friendly, the portions more than enough and the quality of the food was great. Another good restaurant not mentioned was Il Cenacolo in Ortigia near the main square at Via Del Consiglio Reginale. Owner was friendly, food was excellent and service great. We also enjoyed drinks and food at Cafe Apollo opposite the Temple ruins in Ortigia.

We enjoyed our time here and wish we could have stayed longer. Recommended.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The Pool
Liked least: Minor - Aircon or Fan Downstairs may be helpful
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
12 Aug 2015
When I decided to start my new venture on lettings, I promised myself I would do my best to be the kind of host that travellers are supposed to meet during their holidays abroad. I know how you feel when you are abroad and get no support, kindness around you. Well ... this will never happen to my guests :-)

Thanks indeed for your lovely, detailed review; that makes me understand I must be doing pretty well.

Next year my guests will also be provided with bikes (free additional service).

It was nice having you at "HAPPY HOLIDAY" VILLA and I do hope to see you again soon !
Lysaker
Oslo, Norway
“Another great vacation at Villa Happy Holiday”
Reviewed 8 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We were extremely satisfied with our stay last year, so we booked this year as well. It was an equally great experience. Marcello is the perfect host, and always available! The villa is perfectly located for exploring the south-east of Sicily. We will be back next year as well.

14 Jul 2015
I suppose this is the best review that a host can receive from hs/her guests. Having stated that you consider me as "the perfect host" and having appreciated your holiday in our place make me very pleased, BUT the fact that I have received such a positive review from guests who had already visited us last year and decided to spend their holiday once again in our Villa this year make me double pleased. Thanks indeed. It would be a big pleaure to see you again in the near future :-)
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Liked best: Pool and Garden
Liked least: Cutlery and Glasses
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Families with young children Large groups
14 Jul 2015
Thanks for considering me a charming, attentive host. Thanks for appreciating your stay in our villa but, most of all, thanks for suggesting me where, in your opinion, there should be few touches to be added. My guests' adivice is very important to me and I am very keen on keeping a 5-star standard. Once again thanks for choosing us ! I hope to see you again next year.
Jonas C
Lidingö, Stockholms Län, Sweden
“Perfect house at nice location with serviceminded owner”
Reviewed 11 November 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We were 4 adults and 3 childern who stayed at Villa Happy Holday to celebrate my wifes 45 birthday. The house fullfilled all our need. Perfect pool with nice patio where we ate lovely brekfasts as well as some lunches and dinners, when we're not dining out. The house was perfectly planned with a base floor including a well-equiped kitchen, a washing area and a big living room. Upstairs accomodated 2 large bedrooms perfect for us 2+2 adults, 1 kiddie bedroom which our 3 children loved and one extra bedroom where we stored all suitecases (but could have been used by two additional persons without problems). The Wifi was fast and up 24/7.

At arrival the owner Marcello ensured that we were happy with everything and gave us valueable advices. We're therefore very happy with our holidays, just as the name implied.

Liked best: Pool and patio
Liked least: Hard to locate
Travelling group: Med vänner
17 Nov 2014
GREAT !! THANKS !! I am very happy you enjoyed your stay at Villa Happy Holiday ;-)

We will be very pleased to welcome you again !
Helen M
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Excellent villa”
Reviewed 9 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Two families of four stayed here and found it a beautiful, clean and easy villa. Big rooms, great pool area and Wi-Fi worked well. Marcello introduced us to the property and made us feel very welcome.

Liked best: Pool area
Travelling group: Large Group
17 Nov 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write your opinion on Villa Happy Holiday :-)
We have been working hard to offer the best to our guests !
I hope to see you again in the near future !!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;