“amazing thai food”
Review of Sala Thai

Sala Thai
Ranked #8 of 76 Restaurants in Peyia
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Description: Authentic Thai cuisine in the heart of Coral Bay!
Description: Authentic Thai cuisine in the heart of Coral Bay!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

we went in october to this restaurant for the first time and loved it, the food was amazing , just like being back in Thailand,even though it was very busy the service was very good without any delays.We liked it that much that we returned again the following week,Its a must visit restaurant if you like Thai food.

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant. Really friendly staff - couldn’t fault them. Accommodated family, different dietary needs, different aged children. Food was very very tasty. Loved the Thai green curry, massaman curry, oyster sauce chicken and so much more! Great place!!

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We Took the kids with us and they enjoyed it
They can be quite fussy But They loved it
We ordered lots of starters and put them in the middle of the table so if they didn’t like something they didn’t have to eat it
Nothing got left

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

This is a very good quality Thai restaurant with authentic taste. I have recently been in Thailand and this restaurant is up there with the best of them. Staff are curteous and friendly. The place is clean and spacious and prices are reasonable. I was pleasantly surprised. Would definitely go back and I would highly recommend the place.

1  Thank 147bushrah
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to the restaurant and certainly will not be our last. The staff were very friendly and went over the differences in the curry’s and asked how hot we wanted them. I’m vegetarian so it can be difficult to get a good meal. I loved my meal and can’t faukt it. I would say this is one of my best meals on holiday. The rest of the family really enjoyed and my eldest son who normally doesn’t try things tried the yellow curry and loved it can’t say anymore. Food brill staff great highly recommended