“Amazing Massage!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Beauty Lounge

The Beauty Lounge
Ranked #5 of 9 things to do in Peyia
More attraction details
Owner description: A private salon based within The Healing Sanctuary close to Coral Bay. Treatments offerred massage, reflexology, Manicures, Pedicures, Facials, Waxing, and Eyelash and Brow tinting and shaping. Holiday makers in the local area can be collected and brought to the salon. The Healing Sanctuary offers yoga, pilates, meditation groups, reiki and life coaching.
Scotland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing Massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

Visited Emma for a facial and massage and was not disappointed! She discussed skin care prior to facial and even gave some advice. The massage was one of the best ive ever had and it felt like she knew where every wee muscle was. Definatley worth a visit!

halfhour
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highly recommend - Caring and personalised treatments to suit requirements”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

Emma is professional, caring and obviously loves her job which translates into an excellent spa experience.. She was happy to amend her package to suit what I was after and even picked me up. Don't pay for overpriced hotel spas use Emma at the Beauty Lounge.

“Total Relaxation!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

Me and my Sister had a truly wonderful time relaxing with Emma! - Emma is fabulous we were completely de-stressed, we both had the Mini Gallino Facial and the Back & Neck Massage which was AMAZING!! highly recommended I'm Emma's new number 1 customer!! :-) x

Caterham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beauty haven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

Visited The Beauty Lounge last month whilst staying in Peyia...never fails to be enjoyable. Had a very pampered time in relaxing and calming surroundings. Thank you Emma!

Visited September 2012
Exeter, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thank you Emma”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

On reading the reviews about Emma on Trip Advisor I just felt it would be an ideal start to our holiday in Cyprus. We were'nt disappointed either!!!! My husband was a little nervous, never really having had any treatments before and Emma had no problem changing his choice of massage at the very last minute - literally!!!! It was a truely wonderful experience for both of us and booking from the UK was sooooooo easy. Emma is lovely and makes you feel at home straight away. I enjoyed my massage so much that I booked a second for the afternoon of our departure! I would love to go back to Cyprus and if we do then my first port of call will be Emma. Thanks Emma for lovely relaxing massages. Jan and Rob

Visited September 2012