“Perfect villa. Perfect location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Dioni in Coral Bay Peyia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect villa. Perfect location.”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Arrived for a family wedding and between us all we booked 5 villas, ours was the best by far. So much so we were the BBQ hosts for at least 25/30 people most of the time as the villa was equipped with everything you could want. There's a fab supermarket about 10 mins drive very reasonable and great BBQ packs.
You need a car but to be honest we spent most of our time in the villa and in the pool. The views are amazing and the local walks are beautiful. Within walking distance are the sea caves the beach and pirate ship which the children loved.
I am already planning a trip back with friends and without a doubt will book the same villa.

18 Apr 2017
I am very happy that you have enjoyed my villa.
Georgios
JonCanham
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Fabulous villa with spectacular views (I've stayed in villas in this specific area around 15 times in 10 years and this has the best views of all of them). Convenient location although a car is recommended. We were a party of 8 adults and 2 very small children and it never felt crowded. Friendly helpful owner. Would definitely stay again - in fact I'm looking forward to staying again. Many thanks Georgios for a lovely holiday.

22 Oct 2016
Hello Jonathan,
Thank you very much for staying in our villa.
You are welcome whenever you want!
Regards to all of you
Georgios
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

24 Sep 2016
Hello David,
Thank you again for staying in our villa. I am happy that you have spend a wonderful time in our villa

Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size of pool and villa
Liked least: Not stipulating air conditioning 5 Euros each unit and the ants
Travelling group: Extended Family
13 Sep 2016
Hello Sheila,
I would like to thank you for staying in our villa for your holidays and you had a fantastic holiday in a lovely villa.
The dvd works but may be the connection was faulse but when I visit you you told me this but you gave emphasis to the playstation 2 that I bringt to you.
The pool was little green the first day. After the maintenance controled the water and everything was ok. The small ants are everywhere. I try everytime to resolve this problem. As I know I have controled this problem. The number of theese now is too small and asking other customers about this they told me that there is no problem and they didn't know that other customers have problem with the ants.
As for the air conditioning are extra and you can see this in the web site.
If the air conditioning was included in the price and I had to pay for electricity, cleaners, laundry, maintenance for pool itd, then I had to pay extra money from my pocket. Some other owners have included the air conditioning in the price but if you will see the price is too high comparing the price of my villa without the price of airconditionig. And if somebody compare the prices with different villas will see that my villa is cheaper than other simillar villas adding the airconditioning to the price of my villa. And something else my villa is beautiful, comfortable with fantastic view and its very difficult to find other villas with theese above.

I would like to thank you again and I am sure that I will see you again in my villa because I have customers they visited my villa 6 times 4 times 3 times.

KarynW42
Sydney, Australia
“The best holiday”
Reviewed 10 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We were 2 families with 5 children and 4 adults - here for a week. We had the best holiday. The villa was just amazing. The pool was great. The location was great. I cannot fault the Villa.
It is big and spacious and our 2 families could mix or not as we liked.
It was equipped with everything we could want.
I would absolutely recommend this Villa. If I didn't live so far away I would happily come back next year.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the pool
Liked least: the sofas in the lounge
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
12 Jun 2016
Thank you Karyn.
I am happy that you have enjoyed our villa.
I hope I will see you again.
jackie w
Borehamwood
“Absolutely beautiful villa Dioni”
Reviewed 22 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We have just arrived back from a 10 day break at Villa Dioni. 6 adults and 1 child. The villa was perfect.loads of outside space,a large pool,bbq,table tennis,swing,lots for the little one to keep her occupied.the villa was very spacious.great size bedrooms with en suites.a fully equipped kitchen.what ever was required was there.
And everyone had their own space too.Giorgios the owner was brilliant. If there was anything we wanted to ask him, the emails were answered almost immediately.Thanks Giorgios!
Added bonus that the weather was glorious too ☀️☀️
Would highly recommend a holiday in this villa. We will Definately be booking to go back.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Many thanks for a wonderful holiday

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Amazing views and sunset
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
22 May 2016
Hello Jackie,

Thank you very much!
I am very happy that you have enjoyed our villa.

mark k
“best location and value for money”
Reviewed 31 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Our stay at villa dioni was perfect..the villa was outstanding and giorgos was only a phone callaway should we have needed him...pool was gorgeous views spectacular and we WILL be back..spillies bar next door but one was fantastic stelStella the owner was very friendly and a good source of local knowledge...coral bay beach had everything you need villa had plenty of room ..a pool table would be a great addition loved Cyprus weather was fantastic too many great restaurants to mention...highly recommend this villa

Liked best: villa location
Liked least: going home
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing