“Unforgettable experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Dioni in Coral Bay Peyia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Robandeil
Wiltshire
“Unforgettable experience”
Reviewed 13 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The Villa Dioni lived up to all expectations. It is set in a stunning location with superb views, a lovely child-friendly pool and all the facilities you could need. The owner Georgios is available for help should you need it. The villa is beautifully furnished and offers space for a large group of people. With a car the villa is perfectly located for the beach, Coral Bay and all local attractions. While we were there some noisy building work was going on nearby - otherwise it is a beautiful peaceful spot. Excellent!

23 Aug 2018
"Thank you Rob for your staying in our villa. You are welcome when ever you want ! Georgios"
Angela L
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely villa with beautiful views”
Reviewed 17 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

3 adults and 4 late teens stayed here in mid August. Georgios was the perfect host; at the end of the phone if you needed him. He arranged cheap car hire (essential) before arrival and kept good commmnication from booking and throughout our stay. Villa was lovely, clean and well equipped; table tennis table great fun, swimming pool a blessing it was so hot. Aircon at an additional rate of €5 a unit is a must during the summer. Spillies Tavern practically next door is great for a mezzee and cheap beer - €1.50 for a pint of Pils. There's a Sunday barbecue every weekend but be aware if you go in the evening as the main menu is then restricted due to the popularity of the barbecue so the main dishes run out. Philippos supermarket is about five mins drive away and provides everything you need for your stay. Stock up with snacks and drinks. Buy the fresh pitas from the bakery and don't forget some cans of local Keo beer and cartons of Keo wine at just £1.49 a litre!! Bottled wine is a little dearer but still better value than UK. We made use of the barbecue at the villa and bought pork chips and lamb skewers from the butchers within Philippos that were delicious. Ice cream van calls every day; his orange juice is amazing as are the milkshakes and ice creams but quite expensive although he gives you 'free' fruit with each visit.
Coral bay is a nice peaceful area. Car/scooter hire is a must to get about. The main town has many restaurants, bars and shops, mainly catering for families and couples. Corallo restaurant was a great place to eat; good portions and good value for money. Avoid Gold Temple Indian and Chinese restaurant where portions were exceptionally small and overpriced. In Paphos there was a vast array of restaurants to go to in the evening if you want to drive out further, about half an hour's drive. Meal prices were more reasonable in Paphos than in Coral Bay. There are water sports plus buggy hire shops in the centre of Coral Bay. If you want night life, Coral Bay is not really ideal for older teenagers who would prefer Paphos where they can go clubbing. If you want a lively holiday, Carol Bay would not be the place for you but ideal for us, just what we wanted. A great stay overall at Villa Dioni and we hope to go again soon. Thank you Georgios.

17 Sep 2017
Thank you Angela for your staying in our villa. You are welcome when ever you wish!
HolidayAd...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Lovely well appointed villa, with great outdoor areas and attentive owner”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Villa Dioni is a lovely and spacious villa. Situated in Coral Bay, very close to the Sea Caves, within easy walking distance of the beach bar Oniros by the Sea and traditional taverna Yialos. With great views from the upper terrace out across the Sea Caves to the sea. The villa is well decorated, with all possible amenities. We booked the villa (and the villa next door) for our friends to stay with us whilst we got married at the close by Edro III Shipwreck. The owner made the whole process from booking to departure very easy. We met Georgios, the owner, on arrival an he couldn't be more helpful. The villa very comfortably homed 9 of us for a week and provided a real home from home. Georgios was always on hand if needed.

Your age range 35-49
19 Jul 2017
Thank you Emily for your staying in our villa.
You are welcome whenever you want
Best Regards to all of you
Global643...
“Perfect villa. Perfect location.”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Arrived for a family wedding and between us all we booked 5 villas, ours was the best by far. So much so we were the BBQ hosts for at least 25/30 people most of the time as the villa was equipped with everything you could want. There's a fab supermarket about 10 mins drive very reasonable and great BBQ packs.
You need a car but to be honest we spent most of our time in the villa and in the pool. The views are amazing and the local walks are beautiful. Within walking distance are the sea caves the beach and pirate ship which the children loved.
I am already planning a trip back with friends and without a doubt will book the same villa.

18 Apr 2017
I am very happy that you have enjoyed my villa.
You are welcome whenever you want.
JonCanham
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Fabulous villa with spectacular views (I've stayed in villas in this specific area around 15 times in 10 years and this has the best views of all of them). Convenient location although a car is recommended. We were a party of 8 adults and 2 very small children and it never felt crowded. Friendly helpful owner. Would definitely stay again - in fact I'm looking forward to staying again. Many thanks Georgios for a lovely holiday.

22 Oct 2016
Hello Jonathan,
Thank you very much for staying in our villa.
You are welcome whenever you want!
Regards to all of you
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

24 Sep 2016
Hello David,
Thank you again for staying in our villa. I am happy that you have spend a wonderful time in our villa
You are welcome whenever you want.

Giorgos
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size of pool and villa
Liked least: Not stipulating air conditioning 5 Euros each unit and the ants
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Sep 2016
Hello Sheila,
I would like to thank you for staying in our villa for your holidays and you had a fantastic holiday in a lovely villa.
The dvd works but may be the connection was faulse but when I visit you you told me this but you gave emphasis to the playstation 2 that I bringt to you.
The pool was little green the first day. After the maintenance controled the water and everything was ok. The small ants are everywhere. I try everytime to resolve this problem. As I know I have controled this problem. The number of theese now is too small and asking other customers about this they told me that there is no problem and they didn't know that other customers have problem with the ants.
As for the air conditioning are extra and you can see this in the web site.
If the air conditioning was included in the price and I had to pay for electricity, cleaners, laundry, maintenance for pool itd, then I had to pay extra money from my pocket. Some other owners have included the air conditioning in the price but if you will see the price is too high comparing the price of my villa without the price of airconditionig. And if somebody compare the prices with different villas will see that my villa is cheaper than other simillar villas adding the airconditioning to the price of my villa. And something else my villa is beautiful, comfortable with fantastic view and its very difficult to find other villas with theese above.

I would like to thank you again and I am sure that I will see you again in my villa because I have customers they visited my villa 6 times 4 times 3 times.

Giorgos
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing