“A diamond in the rough”
Review of Seriani Restaurant

Seriani Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Peyia
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I ate here with 6 friends, actually I'm still digesting as I write this. Its fair to say we're a fussy bunch but everything was 1st class. Great food, fresh and authentic. Very effifcient and friendly service. They can change and order to your specification as we found out ordering some strange concoctions. Really I would come here again if it wasn't my last day in Cyprus.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,012)

Reviewed 21 September 2011

This was our second consecutive year in the Coral Bay area but only our first visit this year. It was mainly thanks to the approach made to us by the chap outside who persuaded us in a very nice manner indeed to try the restaurant. It was so good that we went back again the following night and regretted that we hadn't been there the week before as our visits were in our second week. The price range of food is excellent and both nights the service was just as it should be. We did not have anything out of the ordinary as our choices were such that we wanted something different from our usual choices elsewhere. We shall certainly be returning again to them next year as it is in our top 4 places to dine, the other 3 all being Italian.

Reviewed 9 August 2011

I never go anywhere twice, but we had such a lovely meal and fantastic atmosphere the first time that we went that we had to go again and we were not disappointed.
The service was excellent even though the second time the computer ordering system the waiters use malfunctioned,they took it in there stride.The food is excellent ,lovely and freshly cooked,you don't feel rushed between courses so you can savour your meal and soak up the atmosphere.In our party, (3 adults& 2 children), we all had a three course meal a bottle of wine ,two large beers,two large bottles of water ,3 kids cocktails and 3 baileys coffees for £116 and to me that's great value!
We were told the restaurant had been there for 15 years,i can understand why!

Reviewed 27 July 2011

Absolutely amazing restaurant. We can wholeheartedly recommend the fish mezza. Wonderful personal service from Mr George's staff. Wide menu especially good for families. not cheap but worth every penny.

Reviewed 2 August 2010

We have eaten at this restaurant previously and really enjoyed experience however tonight we recommended this place to friends and 22 of us went to eat we had a table arranged for us within 10-15 min which we thought was good but everything went down hill from there ! 11 of the group walked out due to poor service and rude staff before we had all ordered food !! I was in the remaining party and the food service and value were very poor I would not recommend this restaurant due to the unpredictable moods of the staff and quality of food after this experience we went in a bar were everyone in there had bad experiences too ! I have catering experience both waiting and chefing so I know how difficult it can be to accommadate large groups but tonight they are a disgrace to the industry I would never recommend this place again save your money and try elsewhere there are plenty more good local restaurantsvin the area that will truly apreciate your custom x

1  Thank Chezmich