Just returned from a weeks trip on an All Inclusive basis.
After a very long and eventful flight we finally arrived around 8pm. A little jaded we were delighted to see the concierge waiting for us and 3 members of staff waiting to help with check in. A lovely pianist was playing in the foyer and the tone for the holiday was set.
Our room was on the second floor overlooking the sea and really lovely and comfortable, we especially enjoyed looking over the sea with an early cuppa or a nice early evening drink. The bed was huge, and the bathroom large with a bath/shower etc. The hair dryer was broken but hotel dryers are never great so it wasn't an issue, only negative to the room was the air con. Just never seemed to cool us down so we slept with the windows open which was lovely listening to the sea.
The staff are so lovely, nothing is too much trouble for them and across the board everyone we met that week were the same. The All Inclusive option is by far the best option as the quality of drinks is high, all with waiter service, and I recommend a 'Tom Collins' or 'Tequila Sunrise' to watch the sun go down before your evening meal. The food is excellent, especially the deserts which are really worth a mention. No restaurant was ever too busy and we felt relaxed at every meal. Not the usual bun fight you can have at an All Inclusive resort.
There are plenty of sun beds by the pool and no need to get up early for a spot. The outdoor pool was still chilly this time of year but we got in and also used the indoor facilities of the spa. They gym is very good too.
We would love to mention all the staff, but a special mention to Christine the Guest Relations Manager who was just lovely and friendly.. Dora too on the bar made us laugh and remembered all our drinks every evening, but thanks to all of them. We hope to be back soon.
Our one tip would to be to pay for a taxi transfer. It's only 25 minutes away from the airport but the drop is the last and on the coach 1hour15minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Beach Hotel & Resort in Paphos, Cyprus occupies a superb location overlooking the golden sandy beaches and sparkling waters of Coral Bay. Adjacent to the Akamas peninsular, an area protected by UNESCO, the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort offers the perfect base for exploration, either by jeep or on horseback. Perfectly seasoned all the year round, being the warmest in the winter and coolest in the summer, Paphos is the perfect destination in Cyprus for a vacation any time. Spoilt with unspoilt natural beauty and built on the aspects of traditional rustic architecture, the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort has warmth that makes everyone feel at home.To add further ease to its guests' stay the hotel is offering an All Inclusive Option - the only 5 star resort in Paphos, Cyprus with this option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coral Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Hotel And Resort
- Coral Beach Paphos
- Coral Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Coral Beach Hotel Paphos
- Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Cyprus/Peyia