Our stay with Tim and Claire was just perfect - the only downside was that it was for just 3 nights - wish it had been a lot longer! I can only echo previous reviews - superb hosts, spotlessly clean, great and authentic Andalucian cooking (torron cheesecake was the best), fantastic views lying in bed and watching the swallows swooping. The walks were fab too and a range suitable for all abilities. Part of me wants to keep this place a secret so it doesn't become too popular but the other part of me feels that Casa Olea should be full every night of the year in return for the hard work Tim and Claire put into running this wonderful B&B. Can't wait to return. Inspiring!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba