We have just returned from our honeymoon in Adalusia. We spent seven nights at the brilliant Casa Olea. The setting is dreamy; the house snuggles between stunning olive groves peppered with white villages, castles and watchtowers. Claire's cooking is delicious using very fresh, regional ingredients and the wine cellar is eye opening. The rooms are clean and very comfortable - the beds huge. The extreme care that was taken over our stay was what impressed us the most; never intrusive, but always available, Tim and Claire provide brilliant advice about the region, activities, wine, shopping, and anything else you might need. Casa Olea is this couple's passion project and it really shows. I couldn't recommend it more highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba