We are reluctant to post an outstanding review of Casa Olea...it is simply a fantastic place to stay and it would be great to keep it a secret!
Claire and Tim work very hard to maintain a fantastic place to stay. Every aspect from the breakfast to dinner on the terrace is first class. Great location if you wish to experience an authentic Andalucia.
Lovely pool area supported by a lunchtime service and an honesty bar. All rooms are beautifully furnished...what a pleasure to be away from the TV and internet for a few days!
Rest assured, you will not be disappointed having stayed at Casa Olea. Rather the opposite! The one recent scathing review could not be further from the truth...such guests should restrict themselves to the high rise annonymous concrete blocks which populate the Spanish coasts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba