Casa Olea was recommended to us by friends and it was a recommendation we were so fortunate to receive! The farmhouse has been fantastically restored by Tim and Claire, to create a calm, friendly and stylish environment. We were planning to spend our evenings exploring the local towns, but after a fantastic meal on the first night we had no intentions of being anywhere else for dinner but on the Casa Olea terrace - after some very rich tapas before arriving it was great to enjoy delicious and nutritious food, and in such fabulous surroundings. Tim and Claire have created a wonderful atmosphere at Casa Olea, we really enjoyed chatting with them and the other guests and our trip was much enriched for it. We hope to be back soon and are so grateful for the recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba