Casa Olea stands alone in a beautiful landscape of olive groves- there are no other houses in view. Tim and Claire provide a perfect setting for a rural holiday, from the homemade jam at breakfast, to the extra virgin olive oil from their own trees, to the detailed walking advice with excellent instructions and maps- nothing is too much trouble. They even provide a delightful dog for you to walk if you're in need of canine company. We ate dinner there each night because it was so good, and the wine list was also excellent, and reasonable.
The style of the bedrooms is not luxurious- don't expect tea-making facilities or fancy toiletries- but they are comfortable and attractive with wonderful views out to the hills beyond.
I'm sure we will return, as so many guests clearly do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba