All of the reviews of Casa Olea are spot on! Based on these reviews and the inn's excellent and informative website, we stayed here for 4 days in late April. Everyone wants to see Cordoba and Granada and these cities are about an hour to get to. Casa Olea is in the perfect location for touring. However the area is beautiful enough to be a destination itself. Tim and Claire know where to guide you according to your interests, hiking, driving, or tasting olive oil as we did one night at the inn. The rooms are lovely and the dinners are superb. Ruby the dog is a great hiking companion and helps you temporarily forget how much you miss your own dog! The house is off the grid but you can't really tell since it's warm inside (it was cool when we were there) and there's plenty of hot water. This wonderful place is one to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba