This was our second visit to Casa Olea and the experience was every bit as good as previously. We stayed in a different room and again it was delightfully furnished and decorated and beautifully clean. Claire's food is superb and this time we were able to experience eating out on the terrace which was magical. Claire and Tim looked after all their guests with friendliness and professionalism, providing tips on places to visit and detailed walks in the local area. Our visit this time was enhanced by the occasional appearance of baby Max. This is a wonderful place to holiday and I hope this visit won't be our last. Tim and Claire deserve all the accolades they receive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba