We have recently spent 5 nights at Casa Olea with hosts Tim and Claire. This spanish B&B (restored local farmhouse) is immaculately presented and has all the warmth of a home. The service, position between Cordoba and Granada is hard to beat. We enjoyed long walks in the local area and had a vacation wihin a vacation at the Casa Olea. Claire's cooking is exceptional - so that the opportunity to sample on at least one evening. The opportunity to interact with other guests ( and there are only a few) is there for you ..or not. There is nothing to fault. You do need a car and should be aiming to enjoy some rest from the hustle and bussle of the main spanish cities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba