This was our sixth visit to the absolutely faultless Casa Olea and i have waxed lyrical on this site after every visit. This perfect little gem is without question our favourite place to stay anywhere. There is always a new walk to discover in the spectacularly beautiful and totally unspoilt countryside (led of course by the lovely and intrepid Ruby) a stunning new view to gaze at, and in the Casa each visit reveals some new and thoughtful touch that tim and Claire have come up with. And of course this time we met baby Max! Claire's food gets more delicious each trip with the added treat this time of a fantastic paella cooked by Paco, a new and welcome addition to the Casa staff. Sara and Maria Jesus too deserve special mention for their warmth and helpfulness. This is
my sixth rave review of casa olea, and there will be a seventh in September!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba