It's good to look back over the glowing reviews of Casa Olea and see how many are from people who like it so much that they return time and time again. It proves that this is a very special place and that standards are scrupulously maintained. We are just back from our fourth stay and we remain as enchanted with the hotel as when we first visited.
Tim and Claire are charming hosts - always on hand to give advice and suggestions about good places to visit, eat, enjoy local walks - the countryside around is stunning, and the food and drinks offered when evening comes as beguiling as ever. And now baby Max is added to the family group...what could be better news? I have sung the praises of Casa Olea three times before, so really all I need to say this time is "It's as good as ever". Looking forward to visit number five.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba