This is our third stay at Casa Olea and it certainly won't be our last! All the other reviews have highlighted all the wonderful things about this place-its stunning, peaceful location, the attention to detail and the wonderful food not to mention the amazing places to visit. There's always somewhere new to visit and yet you'll never tire of towns such as Cordoba and Granada.
But the main reason Casa Olea is so special to us is the welcome and hospitality given to all guests by Tim and Claire. They are amazing hosts and really bring the place to life! Now of course there is Max too and he's adorable.
We love the walks with Ruby, the fresh figs from the garden for breakfast ,the homemade quince preserve, the brilliant recommendations for visits and restaurants and more particularly, the way Tim and Claire really enhance your understanding and appreciation of the Andalucian way of life especially if you don't speak the language!
Another wonderful week and thanks to you all once again! We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba