We've made so many return visits now that we're losing count! But Casa Olea never disappoints, and in fact seems to get better every time. A perfect location whether you want to relax by the pool, take long country walks, or have a base for travelling further afield to Granada, Cordoba or Seville. A warm welcome, a comfortable bed and delicious home cooking are all guaranteed. Tim and Claire are considerate hosts, have great local knowledge and a real passion for their lovely place, and they have a real natural talent for making everyone feel welcome and looked-after.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba