Excellent place! We had a wonderful 3 nights here.The place is secluded in the middle of olive groves , definitly need GPS to get here. Room is very spacious and with an excellent view a good change from the historic downtowns we were staying in the other places.Tim and Claire were excellent hosts and helped us with planning our 3 days in the area . We enjoyed the hike close by they recommended. I forgot my mouth guard and Tim was kind enough to even ship that to our next location immediately ,I thought that was really something.
TIP : Be prepared to drive if you dont want to dine in - we picked up food from Cordoba one night . Try dinner here atleast one night , you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba