Like the previous reviewer this was our third stay at Casa Olea. So many of their guests have been before. Once you stay here it spoils you for other places. Tim and Claire have created something truly special in this beautiful unspoilt spot. This time we stayed in Olivio and had the benefit of a spacious balcony from which to admire the stunning scenery. Like the other rooms it is furnished simply and is beautifully maintained. The food was, as before, delicious and very well presented. This time we had the benefit of the swimming pool to cool us down from the heat of the sun and again the pool and surrounding area are immaculately maintained. Tim and Claire work fantastically hard to look after their guests and deserve every accolade they receive. Their personal touch makes Casa Olea a very special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba