We stayed at Casa Olea for one week. It is located in a beautiful part of Spain, and perfectly situated for visits to Granada and Cordoba. The hotel has six bedrooms and each room has fantastic views of the surrounding countryside. The food at Casa Olea was wonderful, and each evening we were treated to a delicious three course meal with cocktails, wine and sangria.
Tim and Claire, the owners, have expert knowledge of the surrounding areas and are able to recommend the best bars and restaurants, as well as the best places to park.
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba