We stayed at Casa Olea for nearly 3 weeks in August and the experience was sheer bliss!
Our room was spotless, traditionally furnished with fantastic views in all directions as was everyones in the family 8 of us in total ages 14 to 60.
Tim and Claire our hosts did everything and more to make our stay everything we wanted pleasing adults and teenagers alike. You can lay by the pool soaking up the sun or go hiking, mountain biking, bird watching. We were lucky enough to see eagles and wild boar one day!.
It is perfectly placed to explore Cordoba and Granada both within easy reach and after a days exploration a fabulous meal cooked by Claire pleasing even the difficult vegetarians in our group I miss her cheesecakes most of all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba