A beautiful location in a peaceful part of rural Spain; a house that is very well designed and comfortable throughout, from bedrooms to pool area and everything in between; great food from local ingredients; a totally relaxed atmosphere; friendly and thoughtful owners for whom nothing is too much trouble but who are never intrusive.... oh, and a lovely dog too! One of the best small hotels we have ever stayed in anywhere in the world, and unbelievably good value for what it offers. Tim and Claire have created something fantastic and unique here and we couldn't recommend it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba