We spent three nights at Casa Olea and it simply wasn't long enough! We arrived to peace and tranquillity and were made very welcome by Claire, and Ruby, the dog who is very happy to be taken for walks by the guests. Our room was simply stunning with very comfy beds and contemporary decor, overlooking sunny olive groves. Both Tim and Claire were the perfect hosts, available at all times and full of local knowledge which made our stay so much more enjoyable. For us the best time of all was dinner on the balcony watching the sun go down enjoying excellent food cooked by Claire (her home made marmalade too!), wine and good company - we WILL be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba