Visited Sept 2010 and found the hotel very comfortable, very rural and the hosts Tim and Claire were sociable and informed. The food was simple but beautifully cooked. It is off the beaten track and you must like olive groves, but very pleasant and we easily visited Cordoba for the day. Worth the trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Priego De Cordoba, Province Of Cordoba