See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Situated about 4 km outside Priego de Cordoba the hotel is decorated in Spanish style with colourful tiles and furniture of dark wood. The rooms are quite big and the bathrooms, too. There is a pool in the garden and a large car park. The hotel offers half board with a nice menu that can be taken outside on a terrace or inside.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2015

This was the perfect place to stay while exploring the delights of nearby Priego de Cordoba and the surrounding area.

The hotel is a charming old world building with spacious rooms and is spotlessly clean. The outdoor pool is large with plenty of room to either swim or sunbathe.

For me the most impressive aspects were the location and the staff. I enjoyed the fact that the hotel was located outside of the town. It was exceptionally quiet and the property is beautifully maintained. The staff were outstanding; friendly, courteous and the language barriers never posed a problem.

While staying here I was incredibly chilled and felt 'de-stressed', a sure sign that I was enjoying my holiday. I would love to return in the future and spend a whole week staying at this property.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Our estate agent recommended the hotel restaurant on a rainy Monday house hunting trip. Although there was only one other guest, we had a great and relaxing meal in a cosy part of the restaurant. The tables had fresh cotton tablecloths, always a good sign. Our meal: we shared a fresh salad starter followed by really tasty main course washed down with a glass of red Rioja each. My wife had rabbit and I had lamb chops. We also had deserts and coffee. Our waiter was friendly and efficient. We will certainly go back, when next in the area.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2015

Have stayed here 3 times in a different room each time at a different time of year. Every time has been beyond all expectations. This trip I stayed for 9 nights, and Juan Carlos and his team went out of their way to help all the people in our group, not matter what their needs. They delivered excellent food and brilliant service. All the rooms are good and all the areas are kept clean and fresh. It is a rural hotel serving local produce and always with a smile. We will be back and recommend this hotel wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2015

We stayed here for one night as part of a cycling holiday. The hotel is a few km from town on a road that is busy during daylight hours but otherwise quiet. There is a beautiful quite large pool although we didn't use it. Staff generally helpful. Rooms a reasonable size, separate bathroom. Double bed (not always an option in this part of Spain). Large bathroom. No wifi in room, only downstairs/shared area. Good meal in lovely setting in the evening, breakfast included good range of fresh fruit, meat/cheese, toast and pastries. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple