It fantastic place to stay for our trip. We didn't want to stay in Venice as the hotels seem to be overpriced so we decided to stay here. It was a train trip away from Venice so it was fantastic. The hotel was peaceful and quiet. First impressions we were already blown away. The green lawn the entrance was also grand looking with the glass corridor to the lobby. The hotel is beautiful. Room was spacious and the bathroom was fantastic. Well equipped. Great wifi connection. Comfortable bed. Very clean. Fantastic breakfast spread and the staff at the breakfast was extremely nice. We love the breakfast - fantastic food and fresh juice.
The only downside was the pool. We had to get a key from the front desk and it required a deposit, but the lock was broken anyway, didn't even needed the key. There were no staff and we had to use our own towels from the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese is a Venetian villa at 3 km from Treviso and 20 minutes from Venice, with 95 elegant rooms and a refined restaurant in the middle of a 10.000 sqm park The relax area with sauna, Turkish bath, outdoor swimming-pool and Jacuzzi is at the exclusive disposal of the clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pace Park Bolognese
- Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese Province Of Treviso/Preganziol, Italy