“Best in the area”

The Seaview Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I have tried others but always go back to Seaview. Freshly cooked and gorgeous. Ample portions. There is a queue at times but still worth the wait. Their homemade fish cakes are my favourites.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited this place again and were not disappointed. The whole meal was a delight and the dry white wine topped it off. We will return

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Brilliant seafood , great service , wonderful views ..right by the sea and the pier ...just excellent RECOMMENDED

Reviewed 8 October 2016

We took my sister-in-law to Seaview for the first time to Seaview. As we expcted another excellent meal with very pleasant staff. I know you don't do desserts(who needs one after wonderful fish'n'chips!) but what about a small lemon sorbet just to cleanse the palate afterwards?!! We had an ice cream from next door which was just as good.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

We went here with my family, the food most of us had was very good and plentiful. Unfortunately for my vegan dad, as the chips are cooked in beef fat they didn't really have anything for him other than a green salad and a dry slice of bread.