“Ahoy There”
Review of Seaview Restaurant

Seaview Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Stunning seafood restaurant in a beachfront location with amazing views from inside or the outside balcony.
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

My husband & I called in here for an impromptu fish & chip tea. We were welcomed by a lovely member of staff and shown to the upstairs restaurant. It was contemporary meets nautical in style, which worked really well. It looked out over the sea, hence the name, which gave it added charm. We both had cod and chips which were hot and cooked to perfection. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for not only it's food but for its surroundings, style and ambiance.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Called for a take away on Saturday afternoon as a change to our usual Fish and Chip shop. Reasonably priced for a chippy right on the sea front. Good sized portions, the chips were lovely however the fish was a little dry. I would come back again if I was to get fish and chips in Saltburn. I came years ago and sat inside and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Quick service, Gravy was a little on the runny side but this is personal preference.
(Quirky issue - only wooden forks and I cant be doing with wet wood just in case anyone else has this problem)
Overall they were nice fish and chips.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

We just dropped in this evening as we were in the area and were the only customers in but it was an awful night, rain lashing down. The waitress made us very welcome & we ate in the restaurant upstairs. The room is lovely with a nautical theme, bright & an amazing view. We had cod & chips, lovely fish & proper chips. Will definitely come back again & would recommend it to anyone visiting Saltburn.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I have tried others but always go back to Seaview. Freshly cooked and gorgeous. Ample portions. There is a queue at times but still worth the wait. Their homemade fish cakes are my favourites.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited this place again and were not disappointed. The whole meal was a delight and the dry white wine topped it off. We will return