“Home cooked perfection”
Review of Water Wheel Inn

Water Wheel Inn
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Really good high class Pub Food - good value for money and superb fresh ingredients
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Having been here for a carvery some time ago, not my favourite meal - a friend recommended an evening meal.

Wowzers- the setting was just stunning , sweeping views and a classic built building and the sense of humour of the landlord is spot on.

The food was just exquisite. A really great balance of ingredients, flavour and potion size. I look forward to sampling more off the menu.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Went for 3 coarse carvery yesterday, best Sunday lunch we have had for a long time, nice staff, really good food, we will be back.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

very nice, the only issue we had was the mashed potatoe wasnt nice at all, everything else was faultless, down to the service. will deffinatly be back.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We come here quite often, my parents and son even more so. Ian and his team are always friendly and welcoming and the food is always prepared and served to a high standard. Definitely the best pub food in the area. Last time we visited, I had the chicken parmesan, my husband had the game pie. Both were delicious, and the homemade chips were to die for. As a chef myself I am quite picky, but we always know we're going to have a great meal here.

1  Thank k7mmoody
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Looked after my family. My 3 year old grandson thought Ian was his best friend . A fantastic host and the food was first class .

1  Thank athomeagain