“Tezs”

Teza
Price range: US$16 - US$34
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It is our aim at TEZA Indian Restaurant and Bar to bring you a new and fresh way to experience Indian and Fusion Cuisine. TEZA blens the very best in traditional Indian cuisine with today's modern restaurant. we using only the finest ingredients,the freshest of the herbs and the most delicate spices.Executive CHEF NASKAR is the driving force behind our revolutionary menu striving for no less than perfection in the execution of each dish served.we don,t use artificial colourants,preservatives or flavourings in our food..
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Went for a meal with my family the food was delicious and very filling would recommend to visit the staff was very helpful and made our visit enjoyable we will return soon great experience

1  Thank Emma C

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Thought we'd try this new Indian, we were not disappointed Food was totally authentic and service was great and friendly.
Been to a few Indians in the area and my hubby rated this as the best Rogan Josh he'd ever had so will be going back for sure

3  Thank sharade1999
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We only came here because the King's Grill was closed, but how serendipitous it turned out to be! Teza charges premium curry prices, but you get a premium curry experience. Note that 'old favourites' are available at a more standard price. The decor is spot on, but more importantly the food was top notch. My girlfriend had the duck nilgiri, rated one chilli out of four, as she prefers a mild curry. The duck was good and the curry was to her liking. I had an achari lamb, rated two chillis. It was delicious but a touch on the spicy side, which suited for me but if you're borderline don't go for a three! The portions were a good size - we left enough to be taken home for our meal tomorrow night. Very happy with the whole experience! Also, the typos on the menu were entertaining - 'lamb Pickeled' and 'duck breat' on our meals alone!

1  Thank Andrew A
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I can honestly say that the food at teza is superb! I'm well travelled and have eaten at many first class restaurants and the fish curry is the best I've ever had. I would recommend everyone to try teza, they will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Came here for a birthday meal with family and left extremely disappointed. I knew there would be a problem as soon as the waiter came to take our order and didn't write it down (table of 7 all ordering starters and mains). We asked what meats were included in a starter platter and the waiter had absolutely no idea (and didn't bother going to find out for us either) and it cost around £4 for two absolutely tiny onion bhagis that were blatantly not made on the premises and tasted awful.
Due to not writing our order down (despite repeating our order to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted), understandably three of the meals that were brought out (almost an hour after ordering) were not what was ordered. When we asked for some of the correct sauces we were treated as though we were a nuisance.
The main meals here (if you receive the correct order, that is) are fantastic, and I can't fault them for takeaways, however the service in the restaurant is diabolical.

4  Thank Ana R