We stayed at Baia Blu Tortuga for the first time in 2010 and had booked through Keycamp.ie. This year we booked on line with Baia Blu Holidays as Keycamp was not available. We had a mobile home in a good location (a little smaller than the one we'd had with Keycamp) but we'd air conditioning which made up for the smaller space.
The Campsite is very well run, all the facilities are kept very clean. We used the supermarket which is a little expensive but very convenient. We also ate in the Restaurant which was much better this time round. The Animatori Team were excellent and our two boys (5 and 9) had such a brilliant time partaking in archery and tennis in the mornings which were free and the 'baby dance' at night.
The beach couldn't be closer, the sea is so clean and great for snorkelling. Other sailing and water based activities are run at a charge which we availed of on our last visit and were very well run.
We holidayed in the middle of July and found the check-in and check-out very efficient and helpful. There is a bus from Alghero as others have mentioned but I would recommend hiring a car so that you can visit towns and beaches along this coast.
We'll be back. A special thanks to the Animatori Team especially to Christian, Marcello and Raphaelo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga at Aglientu in Sardinia, overlooks the turquoise and clear sea of the area near Santa Teresa di Gallura, in the north of the island. A structure with every type of service to give you tailor-made perfect holiday experience, depending on what you like to do, between nature, sports, hiking, relaxation and gourmet moments. The landscape: soft white beaches and amazing waters, intense peace and relaxation in the shade of maritime pines, in a wonderful scenery of bright contrasts of colors and scents. inside the Camping Village Baia Blu there is a pizzeria restaurant with a rich a la carte food delicacies, three bars including one on the beach, a daily entertainment for children and adults, a children club and a children playground. At the Diving Center there are various levels of diving courses and guided dives to discover the fabulous Sardinian Sea. The Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga in Aglientu, Sardinia, seaside, offers easy access to many sports such as windsurfing and sailing, tennis, archery, table football, table tennis, beach volleyball. Horse riding and horse riding near the property. In the Village area you can choose from a wide range of mobile homes with satellite TV and air conditioning (at an additional cost) or caravans, lodges and bungalows. In the camping sector there are 3 different types of pitches, all close to the sea, with electricity connection, suitable for campers in tent, caravan or camper. Also available is a clear water-discharge attachment. For guests in the mobile home available on request and at an additional cost linens and towels, baby kits and beach umbrellas and loungers on the beach. Furthermore: - free beach access -ATM -Down for disabled - dogs are allowed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, CampingAndCo, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Baia Blu La Tortuga Hotel Aglientu
- Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga Sardinia/Aglientu