This was our fourth trip to Cuba, and our first to Covarrubias, Traveled there in April 2014. The bus ride from the airport is 2 hours, so resign yourself to that fact. If you travel in the daylight hours, the scenery is very interesting. The check-in went smoothly, however any changes will only be made the next morning when the day staff arrive.The buildings on the property are all one and two stories, no high-rise structures. They are well spaced out and connected by concrete walkways. The grounds are well maintained and clean. The proximity of the buildings to the beach are very close, only a short walk and you will find one of the most beautiful beaches in Cuba, stunning.
We found the food to be excellent. Always a great selection, and lots of fresh fruit. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. Always ready to go that extra bit to accommodate you. What I noticed at Covarrubias were the amount of returning vacationers, there were many, so that says a lot for this resort. We had some issues with the water only being available at certain times, however that was not a show stopper for us. We just stayed in the ocean longer, problem solved. The rooms were always cleaned daily, and were more than adequate for our needs. My wife and I will definitely be returning to this resort as soon as we can. We were able to meet some amazing people on this trip, both Cubans and vacationers. Overall we had a fantastic vacation, and have finally found our place in Cuba. If anyone would like more information about this resort, please contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brisas Covarrubias is a cozy and intimate beachfront resort located on a long, secluded beach of the same name on the north coast of the province of Las Tunas in Cuba. The soft powdery sand combined with shades of turquoise and blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean and surrounded by a coral reef makes Covarrubias beach one of the most impressive beaches in Cuba. Ideal place for diving, located in zone of impressive marine fauna. It has in all its areas of service internet connection wifi. Its rooms are characterized by a high standard of size, very comfortable that will make you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Brisas Covarrubias Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Covarrubias Hotel Puerto Padre
- Resort All Inclusive Covarrubias
- Brisas Covarrubias Hotel Cuba/Puerto Padre