I have stayed in several Spa hotels in Finland, and I liked his Nokia Rantasipi Spa hotel most of all. It is not the most modern, have no interesting surroundings like cultural centers, museums and restaurants. But for me this hotel has everything for calm and peaceful rest.
1. Hotel is cosy and disposes me to relaxation;
2. I asked myself – why I like swimming area? – I think because it has well thought-out planning, good-working water massage mechanisms, and quite good waves every hour – from 11 to the closure in the evening.
3. There are 3 saunas – standard, tropic and aroma. I like “tropic” – it is not so hot, I was able to stay there for quite a long time and relaxed.
4. Breakfast is quite good.
5. Fast Wi-Fi internet was free for us – although, when I was booking a room, there were information that internet is for additional pay.
There are several supermarkets in 5-minute walking distance – so it can compensate absence of restaurants outside around the hotel (hotel has 2 restaurants, but they are not cheap).
There is one more amusement for young people – several slide-hills and slide-tubes. In highest tube you can use rubber bubble-circles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical spa hotel in southern Finland on Pyhajarvi Lake, 3 km to town; 15 km to Tampere City & TMP airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cumulus Resort Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.