“Dirty”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #131 of 157 Restaurants in Llanelli
Cuisines: American
Description: Ty'r Nant Trostre Business Village, Llanelli, Dyfed SA14 9US 01554 757 935
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Visited KFC brought my son here. Had to clear my table and kick the food away from the floor around the table.
Personally I would not bother coming here again. The staff had a 'cannot be bothered' attitude.

1  Thank Liz B

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I ordered as a take away a 10 piece family feast and was treated like a second rate citizen. I politely asked for drumsticks and was told that I couldn't have all drumsticks because it was company policy, I accepted that but the server got agressive and said "you are not having drumsticks, ok" she completed the order and almost threw my order at me. Not very good customer service, is it. I will be reporting this including the servers name to their head office.

4  Thank Anthony I
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

I tend to use the drive through or did shall I say... The staff have no consideration for anyone. They have no customer service skills!

The food is disgusting, usually cold,, they are forever running out of ingredients for a meal as well.

I had got a meal from there a while ago and it was so bad I went there the next day with the receipt and Said how disgusting it was. He explained that it was because of the time I picked up the food it was not fresh. I was appalled. The manager gave me the same order. So he was helpful but I wouldn't go there.

3  Thank Emmall1
Reviewed 17 August 2013

i have been here a few times , first visit the table i sat at wasnt clean there were chips on the floor and other bits of food, when i pointed it out i was looked at as if to say shut the hell up or go elsewhere (it was cleaned eventually). next time i visited the sandwich i ordered had that much sauce on it that it would not stay together , this was to try and cover up the burnt chicken inside it. I reported this to kfc customer services who said it would be looked at . 2 weeks later i get a letter from them saying sorry you were not happy it has been noted. now the third and last chance I will ever give them - I pull up at the drive through and sit there like a lemon for over 5 minutes in this time 2 employees walk past my car and say nothing at all to me. I got fed up and decided to drive round to see if the drive through order system is broken to discover 6 members all serving one women who thinks its really funny that her window is broken and she has to open the door to talk to them. still no one speaks to me waiting patiently and by now 3 members of staff are outside. after sitting there for a further 10 minutes every member of staff finally manage to complete her order and she drives away. I was that appalled by the lack of management and organisation that i just drove straight through and off to mcdonalds who had me through there drive through including ordering in less than 3 minutes. this KFC is run and obviously owned by complete idiots who have no idea about management customer service and staff training stay well clear. I love KFC but this one is useless and should be avoided.

5  Thank Nigel P
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Lovely Chips And Pop Corn Chicken I Love It But The Watered Down Drinks And Staff Are Disappointing.....

1  Thank Danniham24