From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we were treated like royality. Nothing was too much trouble. Tina, Teresa and Viv (I think that's his name! ) were so so friendly and polite. We booked 2 rooms one family room and one accessible room and they were immaculate and rather large for a standard Travelodge.
Teresa gave us great directions to local restaurants and shops as we were staying there for a Vintage Festival in Pembrey.
There is a Starbucks opposite the hotel as well as a 24 hour garage. Didn't have breakfast or the take out box they have and we went to Llanelli town centre for our evening meal. First visit and will definitely return. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. The only downside is the poor phone signal but that is not through any fault of the hotel! They have wifi which is £3 for 24 hours so I would invest in that if you are staying in the Cross Hands Travelodge!xxx
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Llanelli Cross Hands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Llanelli (Cross Hands) Hotel Llanelli
- Travel Lodge Carmarthenshire
- Travelodge Carmarthenshire
- Carmarthenshire Travel Lodge
- Carmarthenshire Travelodge
- Travelodge Llanelli Cross Hands Wales