“outstanding food”

Itihaas
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Dalkeith
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A multi award-winning family managed Indian and Bangladeshi restaurant established in 1997. Open 7 days a week.
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Love Indian food but only if it's good! Outstanding lunch menu which is great value for money! Staff very attentive and professional. Lovely clean environment. Recommend highly..

There are newer reviews for Itihaas

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Following our fourth visit to this restaurant I can honestly say that the standards of food quality hygiene and care and attention of the staff places this restaurant very high on my list of places to eat. Try it for yourself, we have and either the Sunday buffet or the regular menu, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I haven't been to Itihaas for a few years but I was really pleased to find on my return, the same high level of service and excellent standard of food that I did when I first visited. And excellent value too. I look forward to returning again and again.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The best I've been to ,if you have not visited before add to your must do list
Well looked after no matter what time you arrive

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I know itihaas has a connection with the radhuni but it just isn't as good . Food was nice enough (although my chicken kebab starter was rather chewy ) and service was fine . It was just an average indian meal . I've been here before and it was outstanding . I think I'll stick with the radhuni .

3  Thank Russell L