“A spicy and hot experience”

Shanti bangaldeshi and indian restaurant
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Anderlecht(Brussel)
“A spicy and hot experience”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Thr first time we went to a Bangaldeshi and Indian Restaurant. A spicy and hot expirience. Good food nice and friendly service and with the price was also very nice. Overall we coming back.

• Visited April 2013

“Great meal”
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

Had great meal last night. Food was good, sevice was great and left stuffed. Will definitely be back

• Visited April 2013
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Conned out of change on takeaway.”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We are not rich, we are not even on a middle class income, so we do think long and hard before treating ourselves to a take away. On ordering the person on the other end who was not of an ethnic origin and could not understand their own takeaway menu and would have given my daughter who is a vegetarian a meat dish! The food arrived on time I had a £20 pound note and it they told me it was £17.10 but had no change for my £20 note. I phoned the restaurant immediately and was assured my change would be delivered, it has not. The food was mediocre and I will never use again. I normally use Illthias across the road and I have learnt my lesson never to stray! if you are thinking of ordering from this restaurant, THINK AGAIN!!!!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Olivia D
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Takeaway”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I ordered a takeaway by telephone, the guy (Scottish) couldn't seem to understand what I wanted, Indian guy came on phone & took my order without apologising about the other guys telephone manner. I was told my order would be about an hour, after 2 hours I phoned to find out the whereabouts of my order, I was told it had left the shop, after 25mins it arrived, needless to say cold, I only live 10mins drive from the shop, it had left the shop more than 25mins before…? And by the time it arrived 11pm my family didn't want it, so after having to reheat it most of it went in bin! Very disappointing, especially after paying full price for it, & sending an email to shanti and not even getting a reply! Had I got a reply & apology from them I would not be writing this bad review on here, as I have enjoyed there food & service in the past…

3 Thank carly s
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

The food was very nice and also the atmosphere was lovely. The service was also good and very friendly. will definitely go there again.

• Visited February 2013