“Getting back to its best!!!”
Review of The Blossom Garden - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food, orders always ready on time and a really friendly owner.

Available as a take away or sit in restaurant.

Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Had a takeaway from here tonight. Heard mixed reviews so Ordered chicken Chow mein, chicken and black bean to be safe. But actually it was really tasty. If your order is over £15 you get free prawn crackers. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

took the family out for a sunday meal as we couldn't be bothered cooking. Hadn't been here for awhile. We had a nice Sunday early evening meal - food was good and service excellent.

2  Thank Neil_HD_50
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Myself and my lovely partner decided to go here this Saturday evening after I spotted the "3 courses for £12" weekend sit in special offer.

I hadn't been here in quite some years as it was no longer my local takeaway since moving further afield some years back and I had heard some disappointed reviews of here lately, which I thought was a shame because it used to be so good in the past.
Well I can tell you do not listen to the bad reports, we couldn't have been happier with our meal.
The food was fantastic, we both had the special squid for starter and it was presented well and cooked to perfection, nice and tender and the seasoning was spot on.
For main we both had seafood again, my partner having cha cha prawns and myself having king prawn in oyster sauce with fried rice accompanying them. They were both delicious and the rice was nice and fluffy.

The service was great, we had a cute little older lady serving us who was very attentive, however we were the only ones in the restaurant (apart from what seemed to be either family or close friends) so we effectively had our own personal waitress, im not sure how she would have coped if it was busy but this wasn't an issue for us this time.

And the value was incredible, our bill came to an incredible £24.80, which for two people having 3 courses (you would struggle just to get 2 main courses in a city centre restaurant for that price) and a glass of cider (I was drinking water) is brilliant.

Its such a shame this place is so quiet, if that doesn't change im sure we will end up losing this great little place.
I will most definitely be back soon.

1  Thank MarkBScotland
Reviewed 17 September 2013

don't know how this is opened very poor phone take away from car out side food on counter when I got in did not eat take away no 1 in restaurant don't no how open risky

3  Thank margerat l