“I can’t rate this high enough!”
Review of Pizzeria King

Pizzeria King
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Senj
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Description: The best pizza in town, try it now! You will be satisfied!!
Description: The best pizza in town, try it now! You will be satisfied!!
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Big fan of Pizza generally both me and my husband did not expect to eat such great Pizza here. Tried a lot of different types all around Europe mostly Italy but Pizzeria King has from now on a special place in my heart and honestly just can't wait to come back again. Fair price and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Last night boyfriend and I order pizza King and Monica. The staff are very polite, served us with smile. And pizza..best ever!! You must try it! I couldnt eat all (because i already had dinner) so waiter packed rest of pizza to bring with us.The next day pizza was also very delicious

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Great pizza shared one with my partner for a light lunch. Great service too.
Had the seafood pizza. Many others available plus other food too.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

An excellent vegetarian offer. Vegetarian pizza with fresh vegetables, also a vegetarian dish with a cottage cheese. The waiters are friendly, everything is clean and tidy. We will certainly come again.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

During our stay in Senj we visited the pizzeria king a few times and it was always excellent. There is a great offer of pizzas and also fish and meat. Everything was clean and the staff was super nice. We're going to come back for sure!

1  Thank Ivona P