“Lovely warm welcome and very child friendly.”

Coppice Edge Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Congleton
Coppice Edge Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #11 of 12 Congleton B&B and Inns
Berkshire
“Lovely warm welcome and very child friendly.”
Reviewed 2 August 2010

We were greeted with a lovely warm welcome and wonderful cake! The children were also made to feel at home. The rooms had everything we needed. Breakfast was fantastic. Would highly recommend Coppice Edge for families.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Tamworth
Reviewed 7 June 2010

As my heading suggests, this is a fantastic place to stay! I would highly reccomend this B&B to anyone. The owners cannot do enough for you, the breakfasts are superb (the Coppice Edge home made marmalade is beautiful to the extent that it becomes addictive!) I stayed with Nicole and Nigel for a few weeks and i must say, my whole stay was made to feel almost 'home from home' it was that good. I was made to feel very welcome although i was working nights at the time and coming in at all sorts of ungodly hours! I have stayed in lots of accomodation over the last 20 years and As i say, after staying here, i would happily reccomend this accomodation to anyone!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank TamworthSteve
Nottingham
Reviewed 2 May 2010

Very friendly and accommodating owners and a nice clean, large house. Very good breakfast and tea and cakes upon arrival. Would definitely recommend - quality and value for money.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
Worcestershire
Reviewed 20 January 2010

Have stayed in many a B&B but rarely one as good as this. Arrived late but immediately made to feel welcome and offered tea and home made cake in the guests' lovely sitting/dining room. My en suite bedroom was comfortable, spotless and freshly decorated, overlooking the peaceful gardens. Kettle and tea tray in the room + fresh milk and biscuits. Needed 7.00a.m. breakfast and this was no problem - "full English" with local sausages! I came by car and there was good parking space. Pub/restaurant within walking distance. I shall certainly be back.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo
London
Reviewed 12 May 2009

I usually stay in hotels when I travel on business but opted for Coppice Edge B&B as I was working at a nearby school the following day. Couldn't have picked a better place.... given a warm welcome when I arrived, a chat over a cup of tea and lots of ginger cake, and made to feel right at home (even played the piano!) The room I had, the largest of the three, was bright and spacious and the full English breakfast the following morning was spot-on. Only thing was the TV in the room was tiny but I'm the sort of person who prefers to read so this didn't really bother me. Could see myself coming back here on holiday - made me wonder why I often pay more than double for a hotel.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Congleton
The Alexandra Court Hotel
#7 of 12 in Congleton
The Waggon & Horses
The Waggon & Horses
#4 of 12 in Congleton

Been to Coppice Edge Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!